- Property search for coastal acres with high amenity
- Pre-purchase report with view to new second dwelling in existing non-habitable building (to be investigated)
- Pre-lease advice (change of use – industrial)
- Amendment to commercial operation in RU1 zone, Jilliby – Consent granted
- Advice leading to rectification and “regularisation” of unapproved structures (2 clients)
- Advice on process for unapproved buildings plus proposed building (bush + clearing)
- Master site planning, mixed-zone environmental/rural bushy block
- Rural worker’s dwelling on primary production land
- Post-purchase/ pre-application advice on business (recreation and tourism/ post-Corona virus) on acreage, lower Hunter
- During purchase: advice on highly-constrained large suburban lots (bushfire, flooding, species, large minimum lot size)
- Pre-purchase advice (acreage) to match clients’ objectives (commercial and residential)
- Site reports to assist with sale of challenging properties
- Pre-purchase advice on purchase of an acreage for a specific business (recreation + accommodation)
- Acreage rezoning potential: advice in light of postponement of Council changes
- Pre-purchase report regarding commercial use of acreage (multi-purpose)
- Subdivision potential (strata vs Torrens; access; retain existing dwellings) (several clients)
- Ongoing advice on Council merger’s implications for development
"... You have patiently and skillfully sent info on the Central Coast Property issues for years, thank you.
You provide a great service to the area .... and for free!"
"We like your work on our subdivision. Would you work on another one for us, elsewhere?"
"Very impressive ...." Kindest Regards
"Your guidance about where to look, and what to look for, really crystallised our thinking. We are very happy with the waterfront 30 acres we have just bought."
"A phenomenal job done with this newsletter, and right up to date with the Federal Budget."
"Thank you so much for your work. ... You have been a blessing to us and we could not have done this without you. ... [We] ... have always believed in finding the most skilled specialists for each project, and through [a local real estate agent] we found you. You led us along this journey, told us how to connect and who to connect to and through listening to your advice we reached our goal today ..."
"Thank you for your knowledge, focus and clear direction: you gave us confidence to stick with the process and do what it took to achieve our sale."
(Update...) "Thank you again for your kind assistance. Yes, we settled on ... We’re relieved, because it was such a drawn out stressful experience and now we can move on."
"Thanks again for a great, concise report."
"... Your report was very useful in defining the risks and we sought this [extra specialist] ... advice to clarify things."
"Excellent thanks very much Helen!"