- Steep highly constrained conservation property, prepare applications for off-grid residence (approvable DA lodged)
- Breached home owner – unapproved major renovations, bushfire threat
- Threatened breach of rural home owner – unapproved house, unapproved cottage, unapproved pond/pool
- Change of use – retail with technical difficulties due to food preparation consequences (air quality and acoustics); unapproved commercial sign
- Rural residential landscape plan including floodplain and dam extension (DA lodged)
- DA for industrial building, 24 units with parking, site constraints
- CDC application lodged for lift installation into existing semi-detached dwelling
- Assist with breach notice on rural residential property, leading to DA for house renovations, plus possible demolition/rebuild
- Advice on 2 rural residential properties, both pre-purchase, to clarify permissibility of client’s objectives
- Two waterfront developments involving Crown Lands, Fisheries and Maritime as well as Council
- Following pre-purchase advice, forthcoming DA for waterfront house (water access only, bushfire, flooding, essentially off-grid)
"Your guidance about where to look, and what to look for, really crystallised our thinking. We are very happy with the waterfront 30 acres we have just bought."
"Thanks again for a great, concise report."
"We like your work on our subdivision. Would you work on another one for us, elsewhere?"
"Thank you for your expertise in helping us to understand the workings of the Central Coast Council and your advice on the various options open to us."
“You have done it! ... (Council) said you hit the nail on the head.” (‘Challenging’ neighbours... Threatened Council breach action to cease.)
"... Your report was very useful in defining the risks and we sought this [extra specialist] ... advice to clarify things."
"Very impressive ...." Kindest Regards
You have done a great job.
"A phenomenal job done with this newsletter, and right up to date with the Federal Budget."
The 2 piece of good news is all because of you and thanks again for your assistance."
Brilliant response. Brilliant. … solid, watertight, fair but firm.
"Thank you so much for your work. ... You have been a blessing to us and we could not have done this without you. ... [We] ... have always believed in finding the most skilled specialists for each project, and through [a local real estate agent] we found you. You led us along this journey, told us how to connect and who to connect to and through listening to your advice we reached our goal today ..."
"Thank you for your knowledge, focus and clear direction: you gave us confidence to stick with the process and do what it took to achieve our sale."
(Update...) "Thank you again for your kind assistance. Yes, we settled on ... We’re relieved, because it was such a drawn out stressful experience and now we can move on."
"Excellent thanks very much Helen!"
"I appreciated your involvement. ... You came highly recommended and we realize why."
"... You have patiently and skillfully sent info on the Central Coast Property issues for years, thank you.
You provide a great service to the area .... and for free!"
"We have total faith in your work and service."