- Affordable housing proposal under NDIS (2 aspects of the proposal: housing development; services for clients)
- Pre-purchase report on large rural R5 zoned land in 3 Titles with unformed Crown Road in another region – development potential including subdivision, tourism, residential, eco-tourist facility
- Waterfront reserve owners with vegetation, heritage and Community Title issues: research, advice and advocacy
- Pre-purchase report on (risky) acreage with multiple unapproved and non-compliant “dwellings” (bushfire, creek, risk of demolition orders and more!)
- Advice about side-boundary access blockage (by a neighbour) across a public road with an adjacent gully
- Pre-purchase advice on acreage with listed Threatened (flora) Species, creek, ocean views, 2 cottages – development potential?
- Post-purchase advice about acreage with undersize 2 lot subdivision – dwelling entitlement?
- Pre-purchase advice during residential property search – development potential? efficiency of search?
- Post-purchase work for potential multi-lot subdivision on land with an Endangered Ecological Community, major flooding, bushfire and end-of-life house that straddles 2 existing lots
- Pre-purchase report for industrial land with creek, bushfire, extensive (undocumented?) landfill
- Serious long-standing and previously-unknown compliance issue rectified during a sale, with purchaser now able to proceed
- Property search for coastal acres with high amenity
- Pre-purchase report with view to new second dwelling in existing non-habitable building (to be investigated)
- Pre-lease advice (change of use – industrial)
- Amendment to commercial operation in RU1 zone, Jilliby – Consent granted
- Advice leading to rectification and “regularisation” of unapproved structures (2 clients)
- Advice on process for unapproved buildings plus proposed building (bush + clearing)
- Master site planning, mixed-zone environmental/rural bushy block
- Rural worker’s dwelling on primary production land
- Post-purchase/ pre-application advice on business (recreation and tourism/ post-Corona virus) on acreage, lower Hunter
- During purchase: advice on highly-constrained large suburban lots (bushfire, flooding, species, large minimum lot size)
- Pre-purchase advice (acreage) to match clients’ objectives (commercial and residential)
- Site reports to assist with sale of challenging properties
- Pre-purchase advice on purchase of an acreage for a specific business (recreation + accommodation)
- Acreage rezoning potential: advice in light of postponement of Council changes
- Pre-purchase report regarding commercial use of acreage (multi-purpose)
- Subdivision potential (strata vs Torrens; access; retain existing dwellings) (several clients)
- Ongoing advice on Council merger’s implications for development
"... Your report was very useful in defining the risks and we sought this [extra specialist] ... advice to clarify things."
"Thank you for your knowledge, focus and clear direction: you gave us confidence to stick with the process and do what it took to achieve our sale."
(Update...) "Thank you again for your kind assistance. Yes, we settled on ... We’re relieved, because it was such a drawn out stressful experience and now we can move on."
"We like your work on our subdivision. Would you work on another one for us, elsewhere?"
"Excellent thanks very much Helen!"
"A phenomenal job done with this newsletter, and right up to date with the Federal Budget."